Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just me, myself and the Merc

This is the first time I did a wedding car all on my own. Was I nervous? Yes a little as I only figured out the technical part in my head but have yet to quite prove that it works in practice. As usual I will start prepping the small bouts and corsages the day before then sticking it into the fridge. Made the bouquet the next day and once I was done with that I rushed off to the couples place to face the car. I was left there alone in the car park of their apartment and I quickly unload my stuff and got to work. I rather enjoyed the alone time I had with the car because it was cooperative! It didn't complain and my technical part of the work seems to be working out great. Once that garland was secured I was racing against time to stick all the leaves and flowers in. It was getting dark, I was tired but thank God I packed myself a bottle of water. As I don't live in an apartment it didn't occur to me that the lights would come on when the sun sets. I felt a little silly when it came on, I guess I didn't have the darkness to worry about after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment