Monday, February 23, 2015

Flowers & Scones hits back

So a returning client wants to give more of these scones with flowers away. I must say its pretty fun to make them and therapeutic too. My current oven is broken and Amelia is now way too occupied with her other business (non bakery) to bake me anything. I will have a brand new oven once my new home is ready. Yup I'm moving! I can't wait to start baking again just for fun as I use to make pretty good cookies back then. The Mr. and I bought ourselves a red KitchenAid mixer but without our oven it still sits in the box. I also can't wait to set up my lil nook of a studio to make my flowers! I'm pretty darn excited bout that space...although I'm sharing it with the washing machine but that's all good. I can keep an eye on the laundry I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment