Monday, February 2, 2015

She's all grown up

I practically watched Rebecca grow up since she was a baby and I just made her wedding flowers. made me reflect a little on life and thought how did my last 30 something years go by. It was a very very rough and sad day for me when I was making those blooms. It was the day Powder passed on. I shall not say further before more tears pour down. I guess God is good. He made me so busy, stressed to battle wilting flowers and the many quantities of floral items needed for Rebecca's big day. I also had her wedding car decor to make, not shown below as the lighting was so bad I am just gonna skip it here. It was quite hellish for me, dealing with death but I pulled myself together. So I made and made and made flowers till night. As I laid in bed, I bawled myself to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment