Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sorry doesn't cut it unless it's with flowers

Have you ever written a personal note on behalf of someone? I suppose you have not unless you are a PA to a boss who can't lift his own finger or you are a florist or.. I can't think of any other profession but you get the idea. I've written quite many well wishes and other greetings to go along with my flowers and I'm glad that I still dodged the really sad ones like...death. It feels strange still to write something on behalf of someone else and I often have many thoughts in my head as I pen it down. "Does this look like his/her writing?"
"Don't be absurd, it's obvious it came from the florist."
"Is this what they really want to say on the card?
"Oh grammar mistake, I have to fix it."
"Oh no..what did you do this time!"
"Does this look professional?"
"It's just a dumb boy, get over it!"

I made this white fluff of a "I'm sorry" arrangement below, it's my first sorry note so I didn't know how to feel. As I was writing it I tried to feel as sorry as I can for all the bad things I did in my life...you know...so when he reads it he could FEEL it..I guess it looked pretty real. Who am I trying to kid, I didn't feel sorry. AT ALL. Maybe if I dripped couple of drops of water to fake the tears...




No comments:

Post a Comment