Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I need some air

This mid-week has been a little rough. To start with, I sent my car for servicing as it was due and I highlighted that my brakes are not working too well since couple weeks back. It's been 2 days and I'm without a car and on top of that they finally found out after 48hrs that my ABS is not working. "Great." Then to make things worse, my neighbor has conveniently "forgotten" yet again to inform us that she is to change the fencing both our town houses are sharing. Like how she "forgotten" to inform us when they were renovating the front and tore down the dividing fence in February.

Not only those workers trespassed into my compound but they ruined my Mexican creeper plant which I've been so diligently growing and caring for for the last few months. Ripped from their growing spots and left dangling in a mess with broken branches. I was fuming! If I was a dragon I would have burned them all alive with one puff!! So I fessed up a scene and told them off...but nothing could save my flowers.

By night time I calmed down. My Mr. passed me the lace I ordered online for my wedding gown which I purchased from Etsy. That site is addictive and dangerous to the wallet but my lace is the deal of the decade and I couldn't be more pleased with the price I paid for it. Ok ranting is over but please check out the number below I made for a ROM with and airplant!




No comments:

Post a Comment