Thursday, April 2, 2015

Boxed

My talented stylist friend from Singapore needed flowers for his friends for the opening of their awesome place at Paramount Gardens. Desmond who I met via Instagram couple years back is sorta like a twin I never had. I remember how when we first met up we were carrying the same Celine bi color clutch except his is in a more manly color and mine was a bright pink and orange! That...my readers was not a coincidence.

Moving on to the real story here, Desmond wanted a big arrangement to make up for not being able to attend the opening. Now...I can't make my twin something I don't consider to be big so I ended up getting the Mr. to make me a box with my custom measurements! Yes it was brilliant... until it sorta came out a little bigger than I expected. It measured correctly but I guess I went a little overboard and only had myself to blame. But you know what they say, you learn through experience. I've learned to take the measurements down 1 notch. It would have been easier on my little arms when I was carrying it too. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment