Friday, July 18, 2014

MH17, never forgotten


 I went downstairs to take get a sip of water before calling it a night when my dad who's on HIS chair as usual watching TV yelled out "hey come and see this, another Malaysian plane lost contact and crashed!" I swallowed my water in a lighting speed, left the mug on the counter and dashed out. I sat there staring at the TV and couldn't believe it. This is NOT what we need right now considering the last incident of MH307 has brought upon grief towards this country and the families. It's not even been resolved really...it's just somewhat forgotten and put in the past. People moved on with their lives. Maybe they are reminded once in a while when they pass billboards of well wishes along the highways.

I sat on listening. "WE GOT SHOT AT? WTH!?" Apparently Ukraine shot us down. Just like that, like a duck flying and suddenly "BOOM" got shot by a hunter. The end. Today is the continuation of another sad day for us, everyone is twitting and posting all over Facebook about this tragedy. Live press conferences being airs on radio stations and on the TV.  It's quite depressing really. So I decided to make a wreath for MH17 to say my heartfelt condolences and how very sorry I am for all those lives. Life...fragile, worth living, do it now, say it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment