Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Getting down and dirty

Today I had a great day because I finally went to the flower nursery to pick up some flowers and plants. It was also a family day outing, very rarely we get to do something like this anymore and coincidentally we were all off work from a public holiday. Yes I do have a day job which I dislike terribly, infact I'm borderline despising it already. Yes I'm a part time floral designer but my heart is definitely in it FULL TIME and even at my day job all I can think off are my flowers, where will I be with them in the next half a year. I often find myself day dreaming of a little floral shop I wish to own some day. I also always wish I can take Powder my fur buddy along with me anywhere I go. So doing this full time and owning a store some day will make that possible.

It can be very scary at the same time, venturing out on your own. Equipped with nothing more than a dream & guts. Plenty of guts. But also determination and contentment at the end of the day. Is there something you really wish to do in your life but have yet to do so? I say my friend now is the time to do it and never look back. I have a small list of things to do which requires some bravery. The checklists are :

1. QUIT MY DAY JOB, the sooner the better
2. Run my floral business on FULL THROTTLE
3. Camp in the woods or stay in a cute rented cabin in Norway
4. Fish for my own food from the rivers in Norway
5. Buy a house, do it up, sell it.
6. Buy a house, do it up, use it as my studio.. etc...
7. Eat a bug. Im just kidding.


Had a budget to stick to this visit. I will be back for you my Calla lily and red maple. I will be back for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment