Sunday, July 26, 2015

I'm quite different

I have to admit I'm rather awful at keeping this blog up. Sometimes I just feel my Instagram account and Facebook page is sufficient. But then when I need to just pen something down I realize it's best I do it here.

At this point here with these pinks, I'm still lack of challenge in the creative side when it comes to orders. Mostly clients will want the general or the usual. I find it hard to tell them that I don't do the general nor the usual and I always want to create new designs and new compositions. How do you really tell a client that without sounded like a total snob? I wouldn't want to tick them off and let them think I'm hard to deal with but I'm merely just wanting to create something different, beautiful and unexpected for them. I also find it "long-winded" of me to explain to them my style and creative approach via text on Whatsapp! Common...who wants to read all that in such a small screen? But I try my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment